EU DELIVERY & RETURNS
Europe - £8. For countries inside the European Union. 10-14 working days delivery service.
From the 1st of January 2021 the EU regulations have changed.
For our customers who are part of the EU orders will now be subject to your country’s local tax and duty charges. To find the rate of these charges you will need to contact your local tax office as these vary from country to country. Tax & Duties charged are completely out of our control.
- It is the customers responsibility to pay for these Duties and Taxes.
- Before delivery customs or postal courier will contact you to pay the Duty and Tax due.
- Delay in paying these charges will result in delay in delivery of your order.
- Refusal to pay these charges will result in your shipment being destroyed by the courier and you will not be entitled to a refund.
- An order cannot be cancelled or 'returned to sender' unless these charges have been cleared
By placing an order with us you agree to these terms and conditions.
If you are returning a product to us under our Returns Policy, you must clearly state on the parcel and accompanying customs declaration ‘UK Return – All Tax & Duties Paid’ . Should we receive a return, where this information has not been made clear and taxes & duties are charged to us, we will not accept the return and it will be the customers responsibility to clear these charges.